July 30 - August 6, 2022
Adult Bible Studies
The seven conversations of the Lord Jesus with women in the Gospel of John
The conversations and encounters between the Lord Jesus and women in John’s Gospel are remarkable. They reveal to us much about, not only the greatness and identity of His person, but also about the blessings that are so characteristic for believers in the present time of grace. The conversations took place at various occasions and still speak very much to our hearts.
- The Lord does not recognize the natural relationship to Mary regarding His ministry. His ministry manifests His glory and results in blessing.
- The Lord touches the heart and the conscience of the woman, presenting not only living water springing up into eternal life, but also worship of the Father in spirit and truth.
- The Lord Jesus, ‘the Light of the World’, manifesting the hearts of men and offering the light of life to those who follow Him.
- The Lord Jesus, ‘the resurrection and the life’, shows His sympathy and is shedding tears before manifesting His power in raising Lazarus.
- The Lord Jesus shows deep affection to His mother from the cross.
- As the risen One, He announces new relationships to those who are now His brethren.
Young People's Study
Young Adults' Study
- Johannes Kogut - Psalm 27
- Emil Nashed - Ezekiel 1
- Rickie Prengle
- Wagdi Tadros